This Thanksgiving why don’t we take time to get back to the true purpose of Thanksgiving? Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE all the food and festivities. But it always feels right to focus on truly being thankful.
A genuine heart of worship and thanks can make all the difference during the next few days that will undoubtedly be busy and chaotic.
Give thanks with this 5 days of Thanksgiving Reflections Download that I created so we could pray, reflect, and kick-off this holiday season with a thankful heart.
There’s also a simple and beautiful Gratitude List that comes with the download. You can pass them out to guests at your Thanksgiving parties or fill it out with your family at the dinner table.
Download and printing instructions:
1. Download The 5 Days of Thanksgiving Reflections here
2. Print download on 8.5×11″ card stock paper
3. Once printed, cut each page in half
4. Each 8.5×11″ page should generate two separate 8.5×5.5” pages. One page should be a Day X page and the other page should be a Reflection & Prayer page (the last page ends with the Gratitude List).
5. Organize the download by placing the cover page on the front then ordering the rest of the pages from Day 1 to Day 5. Make sure there is a Reflection & Prayer page between each Day. The last page should be the Gratitude List.
Hope this download brings you closer to your family, friends, and Jesus. Happy Thanksgiving!
This freebie is for personal use only and copyright Styld by Grace. Any redistribution, commercial use, and sale of this freebie is strictly prohibited.